© 2012 Derby Public Library • 1600 E Walnut Grove • Derby, KS 67037 • (316) 788-0760
Hosted & Designed by:
Have an Exam Proctored
- The Derby Public Library provides proctoring services without charge. Debbie is the Proctor Coordinator and can be reached at 316-788-0760 or via email at email@example.com. Students must submit a Proctor Request Form for each course that needs to be proctored.
- Exams must be scheduled at least one week in advance by calling (316) 788-0760
- Please call to cancel if unable to keep reserved testing time.
- Exams must be completed 30 minutes before the library closes. No proctoring will be done on Sundays.
- Staff schedules are not altered to accommodate proctored exams. The Library does not proctor exams “on demand.”
- The Library does not guarantee that a quiet study room will be provided.
- Please bring a current photo ID and provide any needed supplies (pencils, calculators, etc.). If needed, students will provide an appropriately sized, addressed envelope with required postage to return the examination to the institution.
- The Library cannot proctor exams that require retaining student electronic files locally.
- The Derby Public Library is not responsible for any delay in receiving exams, nor for any completed exams once they leave the library’s possession.
- The Library is not responsible for exams that are interrupted by Library emergencies, power failures, computer hardware or software failures.
- The Library reserves the right to substitute a proctor in the event of the original proctor’s absence.
- The Library reserves the right to deny this service if a proctor is unavailable or if the library feels that proctoring an exam or course interferes with the normal operation of the library.