- AHRQ's Información en Espanol Web site
- The Department of Health & Human Service’s (HHS) Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) has announced Consejos de Salud Para Tí (Health Advice for You), a new monthly online health advice column for Spanish-speaking consumers.
- American Hospital Directory
- On this Web site you will find basic information about hospitals available at no charge. More detailed information is available from the site for a fee
- Avian Flu/Pandemic Preparation
- Links to Information on Avian Flu/Pandemic Preparation. These links provided by the Kansas State Library.
- Drug Information
Drugwatch.com is a comprehensive Web site featuring extensive information about medications, drug interactions, and drug side effects.
- Family Doctor
Health information for the whole family. This site is from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Go Local Kansas
A new web site makes finding health care services faster and simpler for Kansans. Consumers can search by location, type of facility, or a specific disease or condition. Contact information for health care providers such as hospitals, county health departments, support groups, nursing homes, and community clinics from all counties in Kansas will be available.
A service of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
This site provides you with information on how well the hospitals in your area care for all their adult patients with certain medical conditions. This information will help you compare the quality of care hospitals provide.
- Kansas Health Online
- This is a new website designed to bring quality targeted information to Kansans on diseases, hospitals, insurance, medicines, local resources, and getting and staying healthy.
- Mayo Clinic
- Provides links to the Cancer Center, the Heart Center, the Alzheimer's Center, Allergy & Asthma Center, Diet & Nutrition, and the Women's Health Center.
- Consumer information and safety tips site developed by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. Find important information about medications and how to use them safely and effectively.
- Mid Continental Region National Network of the Libraries of Medicine
The Mid Continental Region National Network of the Libraries of Medicine
- The Merck Manual
The online edition of the famous medical reference book