© 2012 Derby Public Library • 1600 E Walnut Grove • Derby, KS 67037 • (316) 788-0760
Hosted & Designed by:
Government / Law
- American Law Sources On-line
- Benefits of U.S. Government
- This is the official benefits web site of the U.S. government. This site can help in times of emergency for information on Medicare, small business loans, veterans benefits, employment services or disaster relief.
- Better Business Bureau
- Home page of the Better Business Bureau
- This site contains a directory of U.S. Congressmen and state officials, a search engine to identify your particular representative, and a link to the THOMAS legislative information Web site.
- FirstGov - U.S. Government
- Here is a place to search for Federal Government Web sites when you don't know the URL of the site you are looking for.
- Free Case Law
- Search the last ten years of State & Federal Courts and U.S. SupremeCourt from 1781 to present.
- Internal Revenue Service
- Federal tax forms, instructions and publications
- Kansas State Department of Revenue
- Legal forms, cases, reference tools & other resources
- Law Depot
- Access thousands of legal forms that are created and updated by lawyers.
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. population figures
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Postal Service
- Postal information, zip code directories, and search capability
- WashLaw - Washburn University School of Law
- WashLaw Web provides users with links to all known law-related materials on the Internet. Generally speaking, the information is arranged alphabetically, by subject, and by geographic location. All links on the main WashLaw Web menu are maintained by full-time staff members. Many pages have full text searching of local as well as distant resources. Information is added on a daily basis.